Furry Network v1.6 is now live! This one is a big one – the layout has changed significantly, especially for the different gallery pages.
Navigation has been confusing for some users, so we worked on making it easier to follow. The different site galleries are available at the top, and the various filters appear directly under those. In addition, the upload button has moved to an icon in the top-right of the screen.
We’ve also had some large changes with the formatting of the profile. All menu options are at the left of the profile, and every profile page has the same general format – no more reloading the page when switching between users’ profile, gallery, and activity.
We have a handful of other changes with this, as well. We are also more than happy to hear if users encounter new bugs on our support site.
Here’s the full log.
- Updated character profile and submission gallery layouts. The character banner and sidebar are now visible for all character-specific views, profile nav between different sections are all consolidated in the sidebar (dropdown on mobile), media submission pages now resemble the gallery pages, with sorting options and tag filters.
- Updated mobile gallery filter view. The filter modal has been updated and now opens/closes via a button at the top of the page on mobile.
- Updated gallery grid view layout. Gallery views have been updated to match the new layout, with nav and filtering moved to the top below the header.
- Updated the header to the new layout. The new header now links to galleries for the various content types and to commissions. On mobile, the nav is now in a hamburger menu in the top right of the page.
- “Commissions” option now links to /community/accepting-commissions/ until we implement the new Commissions section.
Known Issues With Release
- The left margin is smaller than the right margin on various screens. This is especially noticeable on mobile.
- Images are larger than before on mobile. We plan on shrinking them back down.
Upcoming Plans for Releases
- Implement new commission system.
- Additional improvements to the profile page.
- Add review system for commissions.
- Create a dynamic home page for users.
- Create a customizable price sheet page.
Thank you all for your excitement! We are ready to charge forward and finish the commission system in the coming months.