We’ve been hard at work implementing administration functionality to the site, and are making good progress. Today, we pushed a bug-fix update that includes the following tweaks/fixes:
- Flagging of content is now supported for any artwork or photos added to the site. See below for more about content flags
- Character profiles have been improved to be more robust and allow for more customization and control. Introducing markdown in the character profiles!
- Enhanced user settings menu gives users access to various account settings, quicker managing of submissions and more. Menu options all in one place? Done!
- Importer performance has been improved. Harder, better, stronger, faster
- Popular feed loading issue was corrected. Now featuring scrolling past the first page
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements across the site
Our team’s been focusing on administrative functionality for Furry Network, in particular flagging, ticket queues and other behind-the-scenes items that are essential to the smooth operation of a popular furry site. We thought we’d share with you this little sneak peek of flagging posts for moderator attention:
(Note, the ‘flag reasons’ are placeholders – we’ll be doing a final list of these as we complete the Code of Conduct).
More beta keys!
We also sent out another wave of beta keys today; check your mail to see if you’ve got one. If you haven’t filled out our beta application form, it’s not too late! We’ll be releasing these on a regular basis as new features need testing.
Varka and the Furry Network team